Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Watercolor Painting

Sooo.... I have been missing for a bit. Everything is ok, just thought I would give you an update. Our Downhill for Diabetes ski event went amazing. We raised over $14,000!!! Thank you to all of you that helped by buying the diabetes tutorials or came out for the event!
I was really busy for the few months before the event and the weeks after, so I decided to take an adult ed. watercolor painting class to have some "me time". I used to paint, but have not since I had my kids, so I am having lots of fun getting back into it.
Don't
give up on me for stamping, I will post some new projects soon! But in the mean time, here is the painting that I did this morning! (The colors look a lot better in person. I will have to figure out a better way to photograph them!)
Related Posts with Thumbnails