Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Little Teacup Crochet Doll



Happy New Year!
So, I promise that I will return to stamping soon, but I am having so much fun knitting and crocheting in the mean time! We had a great busy holiday with lots of traveling and celebrating and I am having trouble getting back focused on work.
I got the instructions to make this little doll off of the By Hook, By Hand Blog. (There are many different sized dolls on this blog, this was the teacup size, so Ashley named her Teacup!) Ashley loved her so much, we made some clothes for her too. I used larger weight yarn to make her then in the directions, so I free-handed the clothes to fit her (same for the hair).




This doll is so cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails