Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Double Lattice Ornament

After I did my other Lattice Die ornament, I looked through Splitcoast for more ornament ideas. I not only found that someone else had already done the same thing I did, but I saw a great new way to layer the lattice shapes on the Sunshine, Smiles & Stamps blog. This made me think how nice it would look to combine these two ideas, and this ornament was the result!
I love it! The pictures really do not do this justice, it is gorgeous in person, especially when it spins.

Here is how you can make it:
Using the Big Shot, cut out your Lattice in two different colors. You are going to use the Two-Way glue pen and stick them on top of each other like shown. Then using the Simply Scored, you are going to score right down the middle in one direction and fold it in half.


Then you are going to glue them back to back just like you did for my Lattice Die ornament. I made eight of these total for the entire ornament.


Here it is with a red background so you can see the white better.

Related Posts with Thumbnails