Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Simply Soft, Sponged


I used the hostess set Simply Soft to make this card. When I first got this set I wasn't sure what to do with it but I really like it now!
The colors I used on this card are Soft Suede, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, More mustard and Very Vanilla. The piece of DSP that you see is the new Spice Cake DSP that is in the 2011 Holiday Mini Catalog that most of the SU demos have already. If you are not a demo, you have to wait until September 1st when this catalog officially starts to get this great new paper, sorry! One of the many great reasons to be a demo is you get to pre-order a month ahead of time from the new catalogs and we get to see the catalogs even earlier then that! If you want to be able to do this and much more, see my page about joining my team! Did I mention you get a great discount too?!
I also used Crystal Effects over the flowers to make them glow. I even did an inside to this card! I think this makes the card seem so more more sophisticated, it's like getting two cards in one! I sponged the Ribbon very lightly with Soft Suede ink so it matched the tone of the card. Without that it seemed too bright to fit. For the edges of the inside and outside I sponged them with More Mustard ink first and then went around the very edges with Soft Suede to give a deeper look.
Related Posts with Thumbnails