Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Simply Soft, Extended

I made this card using the Simply Soft hostess set. I used white satin ribbon and died it with the More Mustard ink refill and the Aqua Pen. Then I let it dry and scrunched it up on top of Sticky tape to get the bunched look on the card. I stamped two of these flower images right on top of each other to give me a longer looking flower then the single stamp. After I stamped the Mustard on the inside of the black outline, I colored the red and green and used Crystal Effects on the petals to make them stick out and shine. I used Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla, More Mustard and Cherry Cobbler for this card.

I used the Mini Silver Brads here and just colored them with a permanent red marker! Then I put them through 1/4" circles and then onto the card. I really like how this came out. The silver just didn't go with the card, but the red looks great! I also took the edge of my Very Vanilla paper and just wiped it across the Cobbler ink a few times on all of the edges and put it on with Dimensionals. This really made it pop out from the card nicely.
Related Posts with Thumbnails