Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Planter Six Pack




I love Spring! I love going into the stores and seeing all the gardening stuff and I can't wait for our weather to get warmer so I can start playing in my garden. Until then, I guess I'll just have to make projects with the stuff...
I saw these little planter packs at Target, they are $1 each in the front section of the store (about 2" wide). They come with a little planter vase, seed packet and peat pellet. You can get flower ones or herbs. (Or you could just put together your own with little vases or already grown flowers!)
I could not help myself but to make my Six Pack Project with these little planters! This would be such a great gift for a gardener or just someone who cooks and likes to use fresh herbs. You could even give this as a gift with some recipe cards!
I Love Spring!

to see the details for the original project that I used!



For these planter six packs I used the following stamps and supplies along with the Six Pack tutorial:
Fast & Fabulous or Just Believe
Basic Pearl Jewels
Punch Pack
Blender Pens

The colors are:
Old Olive, Concord Crush, Whisper White, Bashful Blue
or
Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Related Posts with Thumbnails