Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lovie Birthday Mooses

Here are my Owl Punch Mooses. I made a girl and boy around the heart because it is my in-laws birthdays today. (They were born on the same day and have been together since they were kids!)

Here is how I made them!

I punched an owl out using the Owl Punch and Chocolate chip card stock. I drew the lines on with a pencil (shown in the middle) and cut them out with a scissors.


I used the scallop circle punch in Crumb Cake card stock and then used the large oval punch to punch out the antler shape.


I used the 3/4" circle punch for the feet. The Chocolate chip is the base and the crumb cake is out of the scallop circle and then the 3/4" circle punch for the hoof part.


The heart is cut by hand out of Cherry Cobbler card stock and the love is stamped in white craft ink from the Things I Love stamp set. It is then punched out with the large oval punch and then the scalloped oval punch in white. The bow for the girl is using the heart and small circle from the Owl Punch.
Hope you like them!

These are similar to my old Christmas Moose just using the new punch!
Related Posts with Thumbnails