Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fall Fun Scrapbook Page





Here is my Fall Fun Scrapbook page with my kids and my nephew Dylan playing in the leaves at my parents house. Can you tell I'm a little behind on my scrapbooking? This page is from 2008! I guess at least I'm in the right Season!
The tree is cut freehand out of the wood grain looking piece of the Woodland Walk DSP. The leaves are using the Big Shot with the leaves #2 die. The stem part of the leaf is the branch from the Bird Punch with just half of each leaf cut off to look more like the veins in the leaves. I used Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Cajun Craze and More Mustard card stock for the leaves and Crumb Cake card stock for the pages. These are 8 1/2" square pages.


I also used the large die cut letters (Serif Essentials) from SU for the 'F' in the Fall Fun words and I love them! Definitely worth the purchase price, these letters work great for everything! I cut one out in Chocolate Chip and the other out of Cherry Cobbler and just layered them to look like a shadow. The circles are punched using Chocolate chip card stock with the 1" circle punch and just taped to the back of the More Mustard card stock that is behind the photos.

Related Posts with Thumbnails