Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

French Foliage Gift Card Holder



I finally took a minute to look on some other blogs and found a great blog by Tessa Wise. I saw these two cards, this one and this one and thought I would use elements from both to make my card. I loved the way she tied the end of the ribbon with the button on the first card and loved the mini (3"x3") envelope in the second one! I folded my envelope a little differently so I could fit a gift card in the pocket.


I used the Just Believe and French Foliage stamp sets to make this card. The leaves are stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla card stock and then sponged with More mustard and Cajun Craze. I cut them out and then used Crystal Effects to go over them. The card size is 5 1/2" square and does not open, you just flip open the front tab (4" square) to get the gift card.
For the mini leaf I just stamped the leaf stamp again and then cut out the shape with scissors. I think the little guy is so cute!

I put a small piece of Cajun Craze card stock over the sticky part of the 3" x 3" envelope so it would not seal the top flap shut by accident.
I love this 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and the new Deck the Halls buttons! Can you tell?!
Related Posts with Thumbnails