Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Music Notes - Mojo Monday Challenge

I decided to participate in the Mojo Monday Sketch Blog! The sketch this week was too great to pass up!
For my card I used:
  • All Holiday stamp set for the "Love" sentiment
  • Small oval punch for love sentiment and the top part of the big music note
  • 3/4" x 15/16" Oval Punch from the new 2010 Holiday Mini Catalog for the main part of the big music note
  • black brads for the notes in the strip across the middle
  • Newsprint Designer Series Paper
  • Cherry Cobbler and Black card stock
  • Cherry Cobbler, Black and Sahara Sand ink
  • Sponges
  • Cutter kit to rough up the paper
Below is the sketch that you had to use.

So creative! I love it!
Related Posts with Thumbnails