Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Convention Swap Layout Challenge Winner!


I am so sorry that I have not posted the winner to this contest yet!! One was chosen and then I totally forgot about it. I don't do challenges often so I guess this is why! Sorry! I loved all of the entries, they were all so nice, thanks for playing along.

Michelle Scileppe is the winner!
Her entry is above. I love how she changed the direction of the card, so creative!

Michelle, you need to get in touch with me and pick which FREE tutorial you would like. Congratulations! If anyone knows Michelle please let her know that she won!

You can see the original contest post HERE.
Related Posts with Thumbnails