Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Friday, June 25, 2010

3-D Bird in a Cage - HALF PRICE!!


This is my three-dimensional Cockatiel bird in a cage project!
HALF PRICE!!!
I just have to say that this is my all-time favorite project and it was my mother's idea to make this! My mom, Gerry Dyer, is also a Stampin' Up demonstrator and is in my downline. She came up with the idea and I figured out how to make it!
This project DOES NOT use the two-step bird punch, it is a template that I will send you to make the bird three-dimensional. It is slightly larger in size then the bird punch. The cage stands about 9 1/2" tall and is about 4 1/2" wide. The pictures do not do this project justice, it is very elegant and beautiful. This would make a great piece to put on a shelf for decoration or in a child's room instead of a real pet! What's better then a pet that you never have to feed? These birds would also be cute all by themselves sitting around the house or in a plant!
The bottom and top of this project uses the Tulipe die. You can do this project without it, it just wouldn't be as fancy.

Because the Tulipe Die that I used to make the top and bottom of this project is retiring I am offering this tutorial at a discount for the rest of this month.
Then it will be gone!

NOW HALF PRICE!! ONLY $2.99!!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS OR TO ORDER!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails