Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Planting Flowers Wheelbarrow and Cards




This is the perfect project for the beginning of spring! Everyone has their wheelbarrows out and they are getting their gardens ready. This project would also be great for Mother’s Day or for flower lovers year round! You can even put candy or a small plant in the wheelbarrow and use it for a decoration!

Due to popular demand I have decided to put this project up for sale individually. It was originally part of my Stamp-n-Design into Spring event but I have had so many requests for just this project I am going to put it up!

To see more details or to order the directions for this project CLICK HERE!

Related Posts with Thumbnails