Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

3-D Bird in a Cage Project


This is my three-dimensional Cockatiel bird in a cage project!

I just have to say that this is my all-time favorite project and it was my mother's idea to make this! My mom, Gerry Dyer, is also a Stampin' Up demonstrator and is in my downline. She came up with the idea and I figured out how to make it!
This project DOES NOT use the two-step bird punch, it is a template that I will send you to make the bird three-dimensional. It is slightly larger in size then the bird punch. The cage stands about 9 1/2" tall and is about 4 1/2" wide. The pictures do not do this project justice, it is very elegant and beautiful. This would make a great piece to put on a shelf for decoration or in a child's room instead of a real pet! What's better then a pet that you never have to feed? These birds would also be cute all by themselves sitting around the house or in a plant!
The bottom and top of this project uses the Tulipe die. You can do this project without it, it just wouldn't be as fancy.

To find out more about this project or get the directions CLICK HERE!
Related Posts with Thumbnails