Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Caterpillar Slider card

I was thinking of this last night while I should have been sleeping. I love how this came out! It pulls out perfectly!
I used the dimensions for the slider card on splitcoast but I made the pull out pages a little longer. The large yellow head is put on with a dimensional to the slider paper in the middle so it pulls out. The small yellow circle is glued to the front of the card hiding under it.
The only thing I would do differently next time is glue the antennae with wire to the head so you see them on the front too.

You can get the tutorial for the slider card on Splitcoast by CLICKING HERE.
Related Posts with Thumbnails