Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Top Note Purse


I made this purse a while ago and didn't feel like starting again to take pictures and write up directions for it! Since then I found some really great directions for it on Allison Ohran's blog. I did mine pretty close to how this one was done. These purses are very sturdy, I made this about 6 months ago and my 4 year old has been using it to carry around her "stuff" since then with no problems. It has help up great!
CLICK HERE to see the great step by step directions I found for it!

Here is a picture of the inside that I reinforced. The handles are using 5/8" Very Vanilla Grosgrain with the 1/2" Rich Razzleberry Polka-Dot Grosgrain taped on using snail adhesive. Make sure you use the Tombow glue, your fingers will be sticky but this bag will stay together and it holds fast. I used red sticky tape to hold the ribbon on in between the outside top notes and the inside lining.


The butterflies on the front are using Flight of the Butterflies and the Butterfly Punch.


Just a regular panel using Very Vanilla cardstock and the Texturz plates Background #1 and then used a sponge with Rich Razzleberry to accent it.


Happy purse making!
Related Posts with Thumbnails