Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Baby Shower Gifts

Four of my good friends are all expecting little girls this February. We are having a brunch for them this weekend and these are the gifts that I made. I had to wait to post them in case someone looked on my blog! All of them live in the same town so all the little girls will grow up together. I thought some matching outfits with hair clips would be cute to get pictures together when they are all tiny so I made four of each. The card above is using Just Buzzin By.
Below is the onesie that I made using the butterfly die cut on felt and of course the matching butterfly hair clip out of ribbon.

Here is the second onesie that I made using fabric and the matching little bee hair clip.

And matching shirts for the two older brothers of one of the baby girls.I can't wait to have the baby girls arrive to see them all dressed up!
Related Posts with Thumbnails